带孩子去商场,其实最考验的不是体力,而是——怎么说、说什么、怎么避免一路上鸡同鸭讲。我之前也是每次出门都靠比划,想说点英语又总觉得“差一口气”。
后来慢慢发现,只要把常用场景拆开,把话说得更接地气,小朋友不但听得懂,还会跟着学两句。这份 400 句购物亲子英语,就是把逛街最容易遇到的情况都串起来了:路上、挑东西、试穿、付款、打包……能直接拿来用,不用临时抓瞎。
一、进商场 / 出门前
Ready to head out?
我们要出门啦,准备好了吗?Grab your little bag, we’re going shopping.
拿上你的小包包,我们去购物啦。Did you bring your snack?
你把小零食带上了吗?Let’s check the list before we go.
出门前我们先看看要买什么。We won’t be long, just a quick trip.
不会逛太久,就一小会儿。Keep your jacket on, it’s cold outside.
外面有点冷,外套穿好。Hop in the car, sweetie.
宝贝,上车咯。Buckle up first.
先系好安全带。Want to help me push the cart later?
待会想帮我推购物车吗?Today we’re only buying what we need.
今天只买需要的东西哦。No extra toys this time, okay?
这次不额外买玩具,好吗?If you see something you like, tell me first.
如果看到喜欢的,先跟我说。Let’s walk together, don’t run off.
跟我一起走,不要乱跑。Hold my hand when we cross the street.
过马路要牵着我。We’ll grab a drink on the way.
路上我们可以买点喝的。Do you want a small basket or the cart?
你要拿小篮子还是坐购物车?Let’s find parking close to the entrance.
我们找个靠近入口的车位。Don’t forget your little water bottle.
别忘了带你的小水壶。We’ll be quick, I promise.
我保证我们很快就买完。Here we are—let’s go in.
到啦,我们进去吧。
二、购物车 / 逛通道
Do you want to sit in the cart?
你想坐在购物车里吗?Careful—don’t stand up.
小心点,不要站起来。Push slowly, not too fast.
推慢一点,不要太快。Let’s start from this aisle.
我们从这条通道开始逛。Look around, what do you see?
看一看,你看到了什么?Can you help me find the cereal?
帮我找一下麦片好吗?Keep your hands inside the cart.
手放在购物车里哦。Please don’t grab things on the shelf.
不要随便拿货架上的东西。That one’s breakable, don’t touch it.
那个容易碎,别碰它。Let’s stay on this side.
我们走这边。We’re almost done with this aisle.
这条通道快逛完啦。Do you want to help me pick apples later?
待会帮我挑苹果好吗?Let’s compare these two.
我们对比一下这两个。Which color do you like better?
你更喜欢哪个颜色?Can you hold this for me?
帮我拿一下这个好吗?We don’t need that, put it back gently.
这个不用买,轻轻放回去。Let’s put heavy items at the bottom.
重的东西放下面。Don’t lean out too far.
不要往外探太远。Stay close, I need to see you.
走近一点,我得看着你。Let’s move to the next aisle.
我们去下一条通道吧。Oops, traffic jam—let’s wait.
哎呀堵车啦,等一下。Say “excuse me” when we pass someone.
从别人旁边走过要说 excuse me。
三、食品区
Let’s get some fruit first.
我们先买些水果。Want to pick the biggest apple?
想挑最大的苹果吗?Smell this—fresh, right?
闻闻这个,很新鲜对吧?Put it gently in the bag.
轻轻地放进袋子里。That banana’s too soft, let’s choose another.
这根香蕉太软了,换一根吧。Do you like this yogurt flavor?
你喜欢这个酸奶味道吗?We need some milk—can you grab the small one?
要买牛奶,你能拿小瓶的吗?Don’t squeeze the bread, honey.
宝贝,别挤面包。Want to help me count how many eggs?
帮我数一下鸡蛋有几个?Let’s check the date before we buy it.
买之前我们看看保质期。Not this one, it’s cracked.
这个不行,有裂缝。Choose two snacks you really want.
选你最想要的两样零食。Remember, not too much sugar.
记住,不能太甜。This one is spicy, you may not like it.
这个有点辣,你可能不喜欢。Want to try a new cereal?
想试试新的麦片吗?Let’s get some veggies for dinner.
我们买点蔬菜做晚饭。No opening food before we pay for it.
还没结账前不能拆开吃哦。Hold the bag tight.
把袋子抓紧。Put this in the cart for me.
帮我放到购物车里。We already have that at home.
家里已经有这个了。Do we have enough rice left?
家里米还够吗?I think that’s everything here.
这里我们应该买齐啦。
四、玩具区
We’re just looking, okay?
我们只是看看哦。Which one caught your eye?
哪个吸引你啦?This one’s too small for you.
这个对你来说太小啦。Try pressing the button—see what it does.
按按这个按钮,看看会怎样。Put it back nicely.
好好地放回去。That’s not on our list today.
今天的清单里没有这个。Maybe next time.
下次再说吧。Let’s check the price first.
我们先看看价格。That one’s too expensive.
这个太贵啦。Do you like this color or that one?
你喜欢这个颜色还是那个?This toy is for older kids.
这个玩具是给大孩子玩的。How about choosing just one?
要不你只选一个?Hold it properly, don’t drop it.
拿稳点,别掉了。Think again—do you really want it?
再想想,你真的想要吗?We can take a picture and think about it later.
我们可以拍张照,回家再考虑。It makes noise—would that bother you?
它会发出声音,你会嫌吵吗?This looks kind of flimsy.
这个看起来不太结实。Want me to read the box for you?
需要我给你读一下盒子上的介绍吗?If you can wait, maybe we can get it on your birthday.
如果你能等,到生日也许可以买。Okay, time’s up—let’s move on.
好啦,看够啦,我们往前走。
五、服装区
Let’s check your size.
我们先看看你的尺码。Want to try this color?
要不要试试这个颜色?Touch it—soft, right?
摸摸看,很软吧?This looks too big for you.
这个对你来说太大了。Let’s see if it fits your arms.
我们看看袖子合不合适。Try it on in the fitting room.
去试衣间试一下吧。Lift your arms—how does it feel?
把手举起来,感觉怎样?Turn around, let me see.
转一圈让我看看。Too tight?
太紧了吗?It looks comfy on you.
你穿着挺舒服的样子。Do you like this pattern?
你喜欢这个图案吗?This fabric might be itchy.
这个布料可能有点扎皮肤。Let’s compare two sizes.
我们对比一下两个大小。That one’s on sale—good deal.
那件在打折,挺划算。Look, matching outfits!
看看,还有亲子装呢!Do you want new socks too?
要不要买双新袜子?We don’t need more jackets.
夹克不用再买了。Let’s pick one you’ll actually wear.
我们选你真的会穿的。Fold it and put it back gently.
折好,轻轻放回去。Okay, this one goes in the cart.
好吧,这件买了。
六、文具区
Need new pencils for school?
上学需要新铅笔吗?Which notebook do you like?
你喜欢哪个笔记本?Try writing with this pen.
用这支笔写一下试试。Don’t open the markers yet.
彩笔先不要打开。You only need one pack.
你只需要一包。Let’s choose a simple design.
我们选一个简单的款式吧。This one feels sturdy.
这个感觉比较结实。Your old ruler broke, right?
你之前的尺子不是断了吗?Pick a color you won’t get tired of.
选一个你不会腻的颜色。We already have plenty of crayons.
蜡笔家里已经很多了。This glue dries fast—good for crafts.
这瓶胶干得快,做手工不错。Want sticky notes?
你想要便签纸吗?Let’s check if it’s on your list.
看看你的清单上有没有。Put that back—we don’t need it.
把那个放回去,我们用不上。Try this—it’s lighter.
试试这个,更轻。Careful, that’s sharp.
小心点,这个有点尖。Keep the cap on.
盖子盖好。These are for older grades.
这些是给高年级用的。Let’s grab an eraser too.
我们再拿个橡皮吧。Okay, all set for school.
好啦,学习用品都齐了。
七、试吃 / 小食区
Want to try a sample?
想试吃一下吗?Say “thank you” to the staff.
跟工作人员说句谢谢。Take a small bite.
小小咬一口。Do you like the taste?
你喜欢这个味道吗?Not too many samples.
不能吃太多试吃。Don’t grab more than one.
不能拿超过一个。Chew slowly.
慢慢嚼。Let me check for allergies.
我先看看有没有会过敏的成分。Want to try a different flavor?
想试试别的口味吗?Wipe your mouth.
擦擦嘴巴。Hold the toothpick carefully.
小心拿牙签。Throw it in the bin.
把它丢进垃圾桶。No running while eating.
吃东西时不要跑。Want a drink to go with it?
想配点喝的吗?Let’s pick one treat for later.
选一样小点心待会儿吃。We can share this snack.
这个我们可以一起吃。Keep the wrapper in my hand.
包装纸给我拿着。All right, snack time’s over.
好啦,小点心时间结束。
八、结账区
Let’s get in line.
我们来排队。Wait patiently, sweetie.
宝贝耐心等一下。Stay close to me.
靠近我站着。Put the items on the belt.
把东西放到传送带上。Careful with the eggs.
小心鸡蛋。Say “hello” to the cashier.
跟收银员说声你好。Let them scan it first.
先让他们扫描。Don’t block the scanner.
别挡住扫码的地方。Hold the receipt for me.
帮我拿一下小票。Want to swipe the card?
要不要试一下刷卡?Press the green button.
按绿色按钮。Say “thank you” when we’re done.
结束时说句谢谢。Help me put things back in the cart.
帮我把东西放回购物车。We forgot something? Too late now.
忘买东西了?那只能下次了。Let’s double-check the bags.
我们再检查一下袋子。Don’t open snacks until we’re outside.
出去之前不能开零食哦。Step aside so others can pay.
往旁边站,让别人结账。Grab the light bag, I’ll take the heavy ones.
你拿轻的袋子,我拿重的。Okay, we’re done here.
好啦,我们买完了。Let’s head out.
我们出去吧。
九、回家路上
Was shopping fun today?
今天购物开心吗?Thanks for helping me.
谢谢你帮我。You did great waiting in line.
你排队的时候表现很好。Let’s put bags in the trunk.
我们把袋子放后备箱。Hold this one for me.
帮我拿一下这个袋子。Want a sip of water?
想喝口水吗?Buckle up again.
再系好安全带。It’s warm—let’s turn on the AC.
有点热,我们开下空调。We didn’t forget anything, right?
我们没忘买东西吧?You chose good snacks.
你挑的零食不错哦。The car smells like bread now.
车里现在好香像面包店。Let’s go home and rest.
我们回家休息吧。We can eat the fruit after washing.
水果回家洗洗就能吃。Don’t open the bags yet.
现在先别打开袋子。Help me carry the light ones later.
待会帮我拿轻的袋子就好。I’m glad we finished early.
提前买完真好。Want music on the way back?
回家的路上想听音乐吗?Almost home.
快到家啦。
十、到家整理
Let’s unpack together.
我们一起把东西整理出来。Put the fruit on the counter.
把水果放到台面上。This goes in the fridge.
这个要放冰箱。Be careful with the eggs.
小心鸡蛋。Hand me the bags, one by one.
一袋一袋递给我。Don’t crush the bread.
别压到面包。Put your snack in the drawer.
把你的零食放进抽屉。Let’s wash the apples.
我们洗洗苹果。Throw the receipt in the bin.
小票扔掉。Keep the reusable bags.
环保袋留着。Help me fold these.
帮我折一下这些袋子。Let’s store the rice properly.
我们把大米好好放起来。Can you put this on the shelf?
能把这个放到架子上吗?This belongs in the freezer.
这个要放冷冻室。Wipe the table after we finish.
整理完擦一下桌子。Thank you for helping—good job.
谢谢你帮忙,做得不错。Next time you can choose more.
下次你可以多选一点。Shopping is faster with you.
有你一起买东西更快。We stayed within budget—yay.
我们今天没超预算,棒!All done—go rest a bit.
都整理好啦,你休息一下吧。